Sunday, October 28, 2012

PROLOGUE


One lazy day,I switched on the TV and the first thing i heard 

"JO MAIN KAR SAKTA HOON KYA TUM WOH KAR PAOGI" 

followed by the huskiest sound of a kiss.
That was my accidental meet with the sexiest creation of god 

Mr. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA 

& god's own reflection 

   Miss KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA 

and i was no longer the same person, i didn't knew at that time ,that ARSHI BUG has bitten me and i would be so proud of my disease one day that i would create a whole damn blog about it.

So here i am,my first attempt of blogging, my medium to show my love for 'ARSHI'.

I will always dread the fact that i was not with them from the beginning of their journey but i did tried to make up for it & did it by watching whole of it in next one week of that LOVE ACCIDENT.

A well known fact by all IPKKND fans is that if you are searching for ARSHI on youtube then you are destined to find DISMAILVEGAMZE'S channel, adoringly nicknamed as DIV. So, here i was creating my first YT profile for the same damn reason like all of u,to be able to share my thoughts about my 'ARSHI-ISM' with all those people who identify with me and are not judgemental about my love of 'ARSHI' like people of the real world.

By  then, observing my crazy  endeavours' my friends of the real world had started addressing me with a "RABBA VE" in a sarcastic musical tone. They didn’t knew that their sarcasm would turn out to be a blessing in disguise for me bcoz by then I was deeply involved in the life of comments and forums. Here on my love channel,i had found “MY ARSHI FAMILY” who now adoringly call me “Rabba VE”..RV in short.

This blog is all about the craziness we as a family share on a daily basis through our love channel.We love,We fight,We get angry,We get sad,We cajole each other,We taunt each other,We love to tease each other,We strive to console each other.In short

WE ARE HAPPY WHEN ARSHI ARE HAPPY
&

WE ARE SAD WHEN ARSHI ARE SAD

BATON BATON MAIN...we have created our own ARSHIWORLD...THE  RV WORLD...

All  u arshians reading it out are welcomed with open arms to join us in the persistent craziness we share.

P.s.The idea of the name of the blog given by my biwi *yaa... i have one in the “ARSHIWORLD” *.  Thank You Baby.

All about “My Arshi Family” in the next blog.


20 comments:

  1. I Love you RV!!!
    SO SWEET OF YOU TO MENTION ME IN THE CREDITS!!! *kissing u on the cheeks and giving you a tight MB hug!* Awesome blog and looking forward to spending words and words Baaton Baaton Mein!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are my SOULMATE ,MY HUM-KADAM... and the person who tolerated all my silliest mood swings when i was getting all crazy about starting my blog..U DESERVE ALL THE CREDIT

      Delete
  2. Wow ! ABF...Loved ur prologue as well as the "Fish tank from Farmhouse"...it reminds me the farm house scene Div's 421,following which I created my YT ID...started my conversation with u people ( ARSHI PAGLA GANG) i am sure this will be successful in having all wonderful comments, thoughts, abby, poems...what not & even "kaun banega Aarav-Pitah"...waitng for all future updates in Baaton Baaton Main....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK U MEMY..& amen to all ur positive hopes about successful future of my first ever blog.

      Delete
  3. Honey congratulations on your new blog, by the way the design of the blog is amazing, i liked the hearts, the fishes and of course the pictures of my handsome Arnav and my sweet khushi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THNX DEAR....a big JJ TO U...AND U R OUR JJ..i am going to add ur name in next post about "arshi family additions"..phew..i have so much of funny & amazing content in my mind & so little time but hopefully i will be able to do justice to this blog.

      Delete
    2. Ok honey don't worry , i'll be checking daily, eager to see ur updates.*kiss*

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaooow ! Love your blog,it's really nice ! Bravo ! Don't forget to add the new version of Balwant Kaur ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey clover, would you like to be a part of our family? take a pic, you can be someone who's not been cast yet, like Aakash or Payal or you could be a an original character like Gaury, its upto you...

      *wide smile*

      *wider arms* hug?

      ~Annie

      Delete
    2. THN DARLING..WOULD DEFINITELY ADD THAT.

      Delete
  6. my arshi luvstory s exjhacttly like urs... (same pinch)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. AGREED THEN..I AM GOING TO MAKE THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THAT IN MY BLOG ON "ARSHI FAMILY ADDITIONS"..welcome to the family,darling.

      Delete
    2. Shoooooooo Shweeeet ! I know I never participate a lot in your conversations yet I always read them......Thus it will be a pleasure to be part of the PAGLA GANG !

      Delete
  8. Dammit....Hw cum m nt a part of ds... Ds real world really pisses me off wn it comes to sharing my Arshi stuff..
    My reel family of IPK ended on tv bt ofcorse nt in my heart...since den m having ds emotional brekdowns:'(
    Cruel real world ppl ...dey dnt undrstnd wt IPK n Arshi means to us:-(
    In 3 days I had 2 arguements wd my Di she too doesnt undrstnd my Arshism:'( We had a fight last nite cz my dp on my chat app was Arshi..wat d...m nt talkin to hr fr nw...Y d hell ppl hv to make me realise dt IPK is over on tv.. I listened to d song frm Talaash LAAKH DUNIYA KAHE TUM NAHI HO..TUM YAHIN HO ...TUM YAHIN HO..n realised dt I literally shud nt care wt duniya thinks of my Arshism..
    Plzzzz make me a part of ds family na...paas na saahe I'l b in touch of ppl who share d same love fr Arshi n IPK as mine.
    ABF I luvd ur posts..thnk u
    As m new here plzz tel me hw can I b in tuch of ur blog..hv to subscribe or wt?? Hvnt been in bloggn b4..
    Waitn fr ur rply
    Mail me at lifeiscomplicated25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY DARLING...*open arms*

      A BIG TIGHT BEAR HUG TO U....yaa i know exactly what u r saying and know sooo damn perfectly how real world people picture us ARSHIANS'...

      my parents did tried to insert their kind of practical sense into me but they failed and now they have heartly accepted my crazy obsessive ARSHI-ISM...
      my kidoo too was the last one to give up but hehehe..now even she has understood..and was actually pacifying me few days back when i was in total ASR mood on hearing abt show's abrupt ending... t last MY FAMILY HAS ACCEPTED MY CRAZINESS..urs will too one day..dont worry baby..

      and even if they don't...NOT WORRY DEAR..U ALWAYS HAVE US...UR ARSHI FAMILY...
      after all this blog..this guttery farmhouse of ours..is "OUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME"...

      just join in as the member and start to "DO BULA"....u should join us at the latest post..the grand remembrance party thrown for ARSHI called "KAWOON KA JALSA"...u will find the entire pagla gang there...

      WAITING FOR U dear..

      Delete
  9. You are my true soul mate. You understood my feelings correctly. The last paragraphs were what i was actually thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww....thanx a lot darling.Welcome to the blog called ARSHI HEAVEN by many members of the family...*a big wide open arms hug*...AAO ARSHIYYAN KAREIN.......

      Delete